Report on credentials | Doc. 12901 | 21 April 2012
Examination of credentials of representatives and substitutes
- member of the Parliamentary Assembly
- representative of national delegation
- substitute of national delegation
1. In accordance with Rule 6, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the Rules of Procedure, the President of the Assembly has received credentials of representatives and substitutes for the second part of the 2012 Ordinary Session of the Assembly, which have been transmitted in due form by the competent authorities of member States.
2. The Assembly is called upon to take a decision on the ratification of the credentials of the representatives and substitutes whose names are given below.
3. Iceland has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Ms Oddný Harðardóttir.
4. Italy has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Gianpaolo Dozzo and the appointment of a substitute as a representative.
5. The Russian Federation has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Ms Vera Oskina.
6. Slovenia has appointed two new representatives and three new substitutes to fill five vacant seats.
7. Sweden has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Morgan Johansson.
8. In the case of objection or justified contestation, the contested credentials shall be referred without debate to the appropriate committee, which shall report back to the Assembly in accordance with Rules 7 and 8 of the Rules of Procedure.
Mr Magnús Orri SCHRAM (The Social Democratic Alliance)
M. Giacomo STUCCHI (Lega Nord Padania)
Mr Paolo GRIMOLDI (Lega Nord Padania)
1.3. Russian Federation
Ms Svetlana ZHUROVA ()
Mr Roman JAKIČ (Positive Slovenia (PS))
Ms Romana TOMC (Slovenian Democratic Party (SDS))
Ms Andreja ČRNAK MEGLIČ (Social Democrats (SD))
Ms Iva DIMIC (New Slovenia (NSi))
Ms Polonca KOMAR (Gregor Virant's Civic List (DLGV))
Mr Kent HÄRSTEDT (Social Democratic Party)