Report on credentials | Doc. 12939 | 25 May 2012
Examination of credentials of representatives and substitutes
- Republic of Moldova
- member of the Parliamentary Assembly
- representative of national delegation
- substitute of national delegation
1. In accordance with Rule 6, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the Rules of Procedure, the President of the Assembly has received the credentials of representatives and substitutes which have been transmitted in due form by the competent authorities of member States for ratification by the Standing Committee.
2. The Standing Committee, acting on behalf of the Assembly, is called upon to take a decision on the ratification of the credentials of the representatives and substitutes whose names are given below.
3. Bulgaria has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Krasimir Minchev and the appointment of a substitute as a representative.
4. Denmark has appointed a new representative following the resignation of Mr Henrik Sass Larsen.
5. Italy has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Alberto Balboni.
6. The Republic of Moldova has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Valeriu Munteanu.
7. In case of objection or justified contestation, the contested credentials shall be referred without debate to the appropriate committee, which shall report back to the Assembly in accordance with Rules 7 and 8 of the Rules of Procedure.
Mr Aleksandar NENKOV (GERB)
Ms Irena SOKOLOVA (GERB)
Mr Mogens JENSEN (Social Democrats)
M. Alfredo MANTICA (Popolo della libertà)
1.4. Republic of Moldova
Mme Corina FUSU (Parti Libéral de Moldova)