Report on credentials | Doc. 12962 | 23 June 2012
Examination of credentials of representatives and substitutes
- member of the Parliamentary Assembly
- representative of national delegation
- substitute of national delegation
1. In accordance with Rule 6, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the Rules of Procedure, the President of the Assembly has received credentials of representatives and substitutes for the third part of the 2012 Ordinary Session of the Assembly, which have been transmitted in due form by the competent authorities of member States.
2. The Assembly is called upon to take a decision on the ratification of the credentials of the representatives and substitutes whose names are given below.
3. Croatia has appointed two new substitutes following the resignations of Ms Ana Komparić Devčić and Mr Nikola Vuljanić.
4. The Russian Federation has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Valeriy Zerenkov.
5. The Slovak Republic has appointed a new delegation following parliamentary elections.
6. In the case of objection or justified contestation, the contested credentials shall be referred without debate to the appropriate committee, which shall report back to the Assembly in accordance with Rules 7 and 8 of the Rules of Procedure.
Ms Melita MULIĆ (Social Democratic Party)
Ms Nansi TIRELI (Croatian Labour Party)
1.2. Russian Federation
Ms Nadezda GERASIMOVA (“United Russia”)
1.3. Slovak Republic
Mr Ľuboš BLAHA (SMER-Social Democracy)
Mr Mikuláš DZURINDA (Slovak Democratic and Christian Union – Democratic Party)
M. Pavol GOGA (SMER-Social Democracy)
Ms Oľga NACHTMANNOVÁ (SMER-Social Democracy)
Mr Radoslav PROCHÁZKA (Christian Democratic Movement)
Ms Darina GABÁNIOVÁ (SMER-Social Democracy)
Ms Lea GREČKOVÁ (SMER-Social Democracy)
Ms Helena MEZENSKÁ (Ordinary People and Independent Personalities)
Mr József NAGY (MOST-HÍD)
Mr Ľubomir PETRÁK (SMER-Social Democracy)