Report on credentials | Doc. 12989 | 28 June 2012
Examination of credentials of representatives and substitutes
- member of the Parliamentary Assembly
- national delegation
- representative of national delegation
- substitute of national delegation
1. In accordance with Rule 6, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the Rules of Procedure, the President of the Assembly has received credentials of representatives and substitutes for the third part of the 2012 Ordinary Session of the Assembly, which have been transmitted in due form by the competent authorities of member States.
2. The Assembly is called upon to take a decision on the ratification of the credentials of the representatives and substitutes whose names are given below.
3. Italy has appointed a new substitute following the resignation of Mr Marco Zacchera.
4. In the case of objection or justified contestation, the contested credentials shall be referred without debate to the appropriate committee, which shall report back to the Assembly in accordance with Rules 7 and 8 of the Rules of Procedure.
Mr Marco MARTINELLI (Popolo della libertà)